Creekside is a truly unique hand-crafted cabin with custom hand-hewn logs, cedar shakes and old barn wood. Inside you will find wood from Wyoming snow fencing, mountain laurel hand railing, West Virginia red oak flooring, and Poplar tree bark finishes. The cabin also offers cathedral ceilings and a 22 ft. wood-burning fireplace to enjoy while you listen to the creek just outside your door.
At an elevation of about 3600 ft, Creekside Cabin also has a beautiful view of a picturesque pasture and old barn with mountain tops in the distance. It's truly a work of art.
- King size pillow top bed with a beautiful quilt for those cool nights.
- Full size sleeper sofa in the living area.
- Comfortable futon (twin size) framed with birch wood.
- Satellite TV with 155 channels.
- Heat, A/C and ceiling fans.
- Full bath and shower.
- Equipped kitchen with microwave, stove, refrigerator, dishes, pots and pans.
- Linens provided.
- Picnic table and propane grill on covered porch.
- Accommodates 4/5 people.